Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
15-ax202nf

Hello

I would like to know if the hdmi port of this product (laptop 15ax-202nf) is 1.4 or 2.0 and also if the port is capable of sending 144hz or hz, because I saw that the manufacturer can restrict to 60hz the hdmi port.

to summarize is it possible to have 120 or 144hz (full hd) on a screen connected in hdmi with this hp omen laptop?

sorry for my bad english, i'm a beginner

Thanks for the answers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Paul1545 

Its has HDMI v2.0 supporting: up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz.  Normal rule:  Refresh rates going up, resolution will go down. From my testing, the HDMI 2.0 port on my machine supports 1920 x 1080 at 120Hz

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Paul1545 

Its has HDMI v2.0 supporting: up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz.  Normal rule:  Refresh rates going up, resolution will go down. From my testing, the HDMI 2.0 port on my machine supports 1920 x 1080 at 120Hz

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

ok thx for answer

HP Recommended

I thought that there was xdmi 2.0. This is really very cool. Recently I bought an adapter from RCA to hdmi and I did not understand why I can not play video in high definition and high frequency and then I realized that I was just wasting my money. I started looking for other adapters because I only needed high definition video and came across a site with an reviews of the best HDMI-to-RCA Converters models. I was very surprised and very glad that I could find awesome adapters at affordable prices, and besides, they have all the characteristics indicated there. It's cool when you have all the information about the device!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.