Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN laptop 15-en0xxx / 1A8W6EA#UUG
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

link to video(youtube) I’ve bought the OMEN laptop 15-en0xxx recently and the sometimes the laptop’s monitor starts flickering very hard ive added a video so can see it yourself 

what might cause this problem and how can i solve it ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Bent_Albert   its a brand new system with a physical hardware issue and there are several things that could be causing it. There is no way we would know what it is exactly without a physical analysis first. You should really contact HP Support for a warranty issue and let them repair/replace the machine.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

@Bent_Albert   its a brand new system with a physical hardware issue and there are several things that could be causing it. There is no way we would know what it is exactly without a physical analysis first. You should really contact HP Support for a warranty issue and let them repair/replace the machine.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

hello thank you for answering my question might there be anything else that I can try before going true the process of sending my pc to hp  I've just updated my Nvidia driver which was about 8 versions behind could this have caused the problem it's hard to figure out if it's fixed or not because it does not always happen  so is there any way that you know of how I can figure out the problem myself because I am in the middle of my exams and I can not study without a computer 

HP Recommended

If I had anymore fixes, I promise I would have said so.   😉

Either a cable is loose, bad, bad port connector or the monitor or graphics card has a fault in it most likely.

HP Recommended

If it does not happen anymore after your driver update, I would say you got lucky.

HP Recommended

how long would this process take ?? 

HP Recommended

That, I would have no way of knowing. Im just a volunteer, not an employee. When you speak to a support staff, they will discuss that with you. With the Covid crap happening right now, it may take several weeks. Just my guess.

HP Recommended

thanks for taking your time to help me out i appreciate it 

well i think i am going to evalute for a week or so and if anything happens i ll contact hp 

and one other thing when i type in my serie number in the hp driver support it says that it wil be ready in couple minutes but it does not load i ve let it load for an hour or so multiple times but nothing happens any idea what going on ?

HP Recommended

If you are only trying to open the support page for your drivers, you only need to put the Product Number in.

Looks like HP missed that model number as it doesn't show in the product info list. But this is the correct drivers page for that model...  https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/omen-15-en0000-laptop-pc-series/32827270

Is that what you are looking for?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.