Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
17-w102na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

It's nearly one week since I got this laptop, but the warranty is still obscure.

No matter I use hand typing the serial and product number or choose identify automatically,  it always cannot be checked.   How can I check it's warranty?

original.png搜狗截图17年03月08日1749_1.png搜狗截图17年03月08日1754_2.png

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@ezhizhaoshi,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are facing difficulty in checking the warranty of your OMEN by HP 17-w100 Laptop PC.

This issue could occur if the 10-digit serial number is not entered.

And here's the link to check the warranty: http://support.hp.com/gb-en/checkwarranty

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply.

But I'm pretty sure the serial number is correct whehever I typed or it was identified automatically..

Need I send you the serial number?

HP Recommended

@ezhizhaoshi
Thank you for your reply, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are entering the correct serial number.

Please contact HP phone support for further assistance at the link: www.hp.com/contacthp

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Can I sent you the product and serial number, and please you help me check the status?

HP Recommended

@ezhizhaoshi

Thank you for replying,

I appreciate your time and efforts,

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Please reply back on the Private post with the product and serial number. You may check the link to get the product and serial number: http://hp.care/2nkL1k6

You have a good day.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.