Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there,

I've just registered to post here, because there seems to be no other way to ask questions regarding above mentioned gaming laptop. I am considering buying it, but that's not the issue.

I will be relocating to Europe, hopefully by the end of the year, specifically to Poland.

My questions:

1. Will the Wireless Networking (802.11ax (2x2), Bluetooth 5.0) be functional there?

2. Will the AC Power Adapter 330W meet the local specifications?

3. Will my purchase in Australia be acknowledged in Poland and support given in case of any fault?

I hope I made my request to the community clear. If there is someone willing to shed some light on those issues I'll be very grateful! Thank you so much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@jerzypk 

A1. Yes,

A2. We can use all notebooks/laptops around the world now. In Poland, they use 230V and in Australia we use 220V, Charger supports 110V-240V.

In Poland they use round plugs and we use different plugs therefore you need an adapter which you can but for around A$10 from many airports or tourist shops.

A3. Most likely no, HP in Poland may reject your claim and ask you to send machine back to Australia. More information

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/bpr01266

"HP Global Warranty covers HP products at the level of standard warranty offered in the country in which it is used. For example, a product purchased in country "A" and moved to country "B" receives the current warranty coverage provided by country "B" (if that product is marketed or supported in country B).".

In Australia, normally we have models/products ending with tx (HP may use different code now). They are not available in Europe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@jerzypk 

A1. Yes,

A2. We can use all notebooks/laptops around the world now. In Poland, they use 230V and in Australia we use 220V, Charger supports 110V-240V.

In Poland they use round plugs and we use different plugs therefore you need an adapter which you can but for around A$10 from many airports or tourist shops.

A3. Most likely no, HP in Poland may reject your claim and ask you to send machine back to Australia. More information

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/bpr01266

"HP Global Warranty covers HP products at the level of standard warranty offered in the country in which it is used. For example, a product purchased in country "A" and moved to country "B" receives the current warranty coverage provided by country "B" (if that product is marketed or supported in country B).".

In Australia, normally we have models/products ending with tx (HP may use different code now). They are not available in Europe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thank you so much, Banhien!

I wasn't expecting such an extensive answer. I am so grateful to you for providing me with so much information in such a short space of time.

I guess I am ready to make the purchase.

Thank you again!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.