Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dovaklin
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

swollen battery, cant find replacement

HP Recommended
OMEN by HP laptop-pc - 15-ax004nb (ENERGY STAR)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When i opened my laptop to clean it, i saw my battery (TE03XL) was swollen. I have tried looking for this battery on the HP website (and the HP parts website) but I didn't find anything. Is it possible to order a battery (the same type or another one ) that fits for my laptop? And on what website? I have my laptop almost 4 years, but it still works perfectly.

You can find a photo of my 'swollen' battery in attachment.

Yours sincerely, 

Dries De Braekeleer

Knipsel.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,666 12,443 1,306 4,291
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Dovaklin 

Those batteries do that over time unfortunately. HP does not sell any Omen Gaming Laptop batteries either. You will have to Google what ever can be found in your area like eBay perhaps.

I did find that Ali Express ships all over the world. Maybe that will work?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32807438863.html

This is the battery... 3 cell prismatic battery - 61.5 Whr (5360 mAh), for use with products with Intel 6th generation processors or Intel 7th generation processors with AMD Radeon RX 460 R16MG1-70  Model number 849910-850

0 Kudos
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,666 12,443 1,306 4,291
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Also note that the HP specs shows it came with a 120w power adapter. But this was a mistake. It should have been 150w if yours doesn't have it. Anything with an GTX 965m graphics or higher needed the bigger wattage.

You wont experience any FPS drops unless you are in a high demanding game. But if you do, you need the bigger charger adapter.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation