Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My computer was working fine about two days ago, I didn't install or uninstall anything to my knowledge..

I left my house, turned off my computer, when I came back home, I turned it back on. It gave me a boot error.. I was super confused. Inaccessible_boot_device..

so after trying to restart a couple more times, my laptop magically turns on and gets to the desktop screen which then leads to freeze about 1 minute in..

I restart the computer again and its in the same boot error loop..

although I didn't have much on the laptop I decided to just reset / restore my computer an earlier date. 

as I tried, failed

so I decided to just do a hard reset and wipe my computer clean using my usb drive - windows install that came with my windows 10.

as it restarted and I opened up the desktop after setup.. I opened up the disk management to find it doesn't recognize my 512gb ssd that came with my hp omen 15 laptop. or it either shrunk its size and now says its only 27gb around.

my computer has pretty much no space as its full now as windows files take up almost the whole 26gb.

ive ran bios and checked my boot menu and everything seems to be set by default I believe.

im not sure whats going on..

ontop of everything..

I ordered the HP phone call support for 15 bucks and they never sent an email my address and the website sends me in a constant loop to ''login'' although it says I am in the corner, and I can't even access my "support"

idk whats going on someone plz help 

save.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.