Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-25-2022 06:31 PM
I have seemed to accidentally disable my mouse touchpad. I have gone into all the settings i can find or search and nowhere can I seem to find an option to turn it back on or that it was ever there. any help would be greatly appreciated!
08-05-2022 03:26 PM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... and I would like to help you.
(1) Update BIOS
HP Notebook System BIOS Update (Intel Processors)
|F.55 Rev.A||23.4 MB||Jun 5, 2022||Download|
Why should you install the update ?
Updating the BIOS is recommended as standard maintenance of the computer. It can also help resolve the following issues:
- An available BIOS update resolves a specific issue or improves computer performance.
- The current BIOS does not support a hardware component or a Windows upgrade.
- HP Support recommends installing a specific BIOS update.
(3) Let BIOS be installed until it's completely done !
ELAN Precision Touchpad Filter Driver
|126.96.36.199 Rev.A||2.6 MB||Nov 27, 2020||Download|
(5) Reboot and test [touchpad] again ...
(6) Please report your results
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community