Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
pavilion gaming 15-сх0027ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Sata ssd (M+B key), PCIe NVMe SSD, or PCIe AHCI ssd? What SSD can work on that notebook? Thanks for answer.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello, your PC appears to support all m.2 SSD, m.2 SATA but m.2 PCIe NVMe (more powerful) too. You can find this information on the page 2 of your maintenance manual: 

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05985643

And you can check the page 45 for instructions about access to the slot. 

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

HP Recommended

thanks, i'll check it

HP Recommended

it says "tlc memory", notebook works with orher types? 3d nand and other?

HP Recommended

Hello, normally your PC can work with TLC or MLC or other, but it is more sur to use TLC. You can find TLC memory with 3D nand technology at Crucial. 

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.