Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN DC1008NT
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello community,

I have a trouble about hsa. When i want to download updates from hsa, this problem appears. What is the solution for this ? 

Thanks for helping.

issue.png

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@radulankomera

Welcome to HP support community.

Uninstall and reinstall HP Support Assistant.

1. In Windows, search for an open Uninstall a program.
  2. On the Programs and Features window, select HP Support Assistant, then click Uninstall. ...
  3. Click Yes on the Programs and Features screen to confirm you want to uninstall HP Support Assistant. ...
  4. Restart your computer to complete the process.

You can refer this HP document for more assistance:- Click here

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I'm so sorry , it does not work.

I click to take messages and updates . Then i click to update and the problem appears.

I decided to update my drivers manually and i uptaded some of them . I dont have  information about wi-fi and bluetooth drivers (I have hp omen 15 dc1008nt model notebook.)

Can you give me some information ? Thanks a lot.

HP Recommended

@radulankomera

Let's try these steps -

1) In the search box, type and open File Explorer and browse to this path - This PC > C: > Program Files (x86) > HP and delete the HP Support Framework folder.

2) Right-click on the Start or the Windows icon and click on Run, type %appdata% into the Run dialog and click on OK.

3) Delete the HP Support Framework folder located inside HP or Hewlett-Packard folder. Close that window and restart the computer. 

4) Download and install the HP Support Assistant once again. 

Let me know how that goes.

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

unfortunately, it does not work.

i'm so tired because of this problem. I applied each steps of your solution advice but it does not work.

i am not receiving updates and it is so huge problem. I trust to HP but it is so boring.

HP Recommended

@radulankomera

Try creating a new user account and check -

1. Tap the Windows icon.

2. Select Settings.

3. Tap Accounts.

4. Select Family & other users.

5. Tap "Add someone else to this PC."

6. Select "I don't have this person's sign-in information."

7. Select "Add a user without a Microsoft account."

8. Enter a username, type the account's password twice, enter a clue and select Next.

9. Tap the Windows icon.

10. Select the User icon at the upper left corner of the Start menu.

11. Select the new user. You'll then sign into your account with your password from step 8.

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

With a program called x64dbg (a program used by disgraces to crack trials), I slightly cluttered this program, it turned out that this error was CLRDBG_NOTIFICATION_EXCEPTION_CODE and CLR_EXCEPTION errors. I am also trying to repair this program on my own. 🤯

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.