GiorgioFossati
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Ho reveal

HP Recommended
Hp reveal
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I need wich hp reveal in my profile, restore my video. I don't see my video because i not entry in my hp profile of hp reveal in this year. But now i have most events in all italy for the Raffaello Exposition. I haven't video wich i upload on Hp Reveal on my profile ( artestudio) with username : artestudio an password :Fotofossati18 ). I don't know how to make videos and restore everything. The exhibition and the tour will take place from January 2020 !! Help me please. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AR-CBR
2 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Reveal is being discontinued.. you need to find another app, and nothing is quite as good.  Are you using the same iPad as before?  Then your videos should be in the cache, and if you take the iPad offline they will stay there.  But you will probably need to use a different app.  Most replacement apps are subscription based.  But not too bad if you can pay for just one month.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation