Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp Smart for IOS
iOS
When i try to launch the app since the last update its not launching !! I tried many solution to solve it except reinstall it because i don't want to lose my documents
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Bukelly

Thanks for posting. It is a terrific place to find answers and tips! 

I understand that you are unable to launch the smart app after updating it, I will be delighted to assist you here.

However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution,

• Did you get any error while updating the smart app?

Meanwhile, you will have to uninstall and reinstall the smart app to fix this issue.

You can also check if there are any updates pending in the Apple device.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others and please give the same post a Kudos.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Bukelly

Thanks for posting. It is a terrific place to find answers and tips! 

I understand that you are unable to launch the smart app after updating it, I will be delighted to assist you here.

However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution,

• Did you get any error while updating the smart app?

Meanwhile, you will have to uninstall and reinstall the smart app to fix this issue.

You can also check if there are any updates pending in the Apple device.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others and please give the same post a Kudos.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Thank you for replying

I can't tell if i had any error while updating because it's automatic
Anyway i will wait till next update because i don't want to lose my documents

Thank you very much
HP Recommended

@Bukelly

Thanks for the reply.

I appreciate your time and effort.

Yes, update the app when it ever possible to fix this issue.

Feel free to contact us in future if you need any assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Good news

I figured out that all the documents are backed up on the cloud , so i reinstall the app it is working now and i got all my documents back 😃

Thank you for supporting me
HP Recommended

@Bukelly

Thanks for writing back to us.

Good to know that you were able to back up the data and reinstall the app and issue is resolved.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.