Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Student
Message 1 of 2 (157 Views)
Accepted Solution

I CANNOT CONTROL PRINT SIZE

Product Name: OFFICEJET 5740
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

hi, in some cases the page i print is not 100% but reduced to 15-30% size. I don't seem to be able control or impose a 100% printing state. Most problems for example is when I print an on-line bank receipt etc

Hope you can help

Accepted Solution

Re: I CANNOT CONTROL PRINT SIZE

Hey there! @GGGB, Welcome to HP forums.

I understand you have issues controlling print size on your printer.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

If you are trying to print from online. Open the full page content separately and try printing check if it helps.

Change font size: In the browser menu bar, click Page or View, click Text size, then select a larger font size option in the menu.
Change the page size: In the Print > Page setup window, remove the check from Enable Shrink-to-Fit setting. Additionally, a range of printout sizes is available in the Print > Print preview window.

Refer this article to know more information about changing the font size in printed documents.

I'll keep an eye out for your response.  

I hope you have a great day! Smiley Happy

View solution in context
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)

Re: I CANNOT CONTROL PRINT SIZE

Hey there! @GGGB, Welcome to HP forums.

I understand you have issues controlling print size on your printer.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

If you are trying to print from online. Open the full page content separately and try printing check if it helps.

Change font size: In the browser menu bar, click Page or View, click Text size, then select a larger font size option in the menu.
Change the page size: In the Print > Page setup window, remove the check from Enable Shrink-to-Fit setting. Additionally, a range of printout sizes is available in the Print > Print preview window.

Refer this article to know more information about changing the font size in printed documents.

I'll keep an eye out for your response.  

I hope you have a great day! Smiley Happy

MrRobot
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation