Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
macOS 10.12 Sierra

I purchase the upgrade in HP Photo Creations,  but cannot find any way to add a border to the page or a text box. Please help, in a hurry to mail invitations!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@maspetaluma wrote:

I purchase the upgrade in HP Photo Creations,  but cannot find any way to add a border to the page or a text box. ...

Hi,

But have you downloaded and/or added to the software ? I know staff from vendor is on this forum, he/she may come in soon to help you.

Please wait, sorry I don't know how often he/she  logon here.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi Mas.

To add a border to a text box,

1. Click the text box to select it. A toolbar appears.
  2. Click the Options button.
  3. Click the Border Presets button and choose a border style.

Because you've purchased the Premium Editing Features, you can create additional border styles by clicking the Premium button.

There's no direct way to add a border to an entire card. But you can get the same effect by applying a border to an empty text box and then stretching the text box to the edges of the page. (That will trigger a Safe Area warning, but if you have a borderless printer, you should be fine.)

Please let us know if you have questions. There are many more tips and tutorials in the links below.

Hope this helps,

RocketLife 

Text Box Border

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
HP Recommended

Thank you very much,  that worked!

HP Recommended

Thank you so much! That worked.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.