Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp 2000
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
My power DVD program won't let me play any dvds until I enter activation code
7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

I need an activation code for my hp Powe media player

HP Recommended

Me too.

HP Recommended

Id-57a5a279-597

HP Recommended

Need cyber activation code 

HP Recommended

LAPTOP-CKM7B6O0

PRODUCT ID:00327-30695-93269-AAOEM

ID:67Y6Y-Q75>6-57LXR-P5CCQ-G%R64-5H5MQ-PH3Y7-%HFBF-CG7RC-RS7QP-FHHH3->F5BB-BPMQ>-HG%H%-P4%>5-CM4RM-CBLQH-B5H3H-6SHHH-HHHLZ-&ZFL5-BHLGZ-C2335-FF802-7ACBE-D34AB-E7166-12DA6-F25==

HP Recommended

I need the activation code 

HP Recommended

@Gamelihle
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

1. What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).
  2. Are you installing the retailer version of windows OS Or Microsoft office product key? 
  3. Could you please share the picture the screen asking for activation key?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.