Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (1,245 Views)

My computer is not starting!!

Product Name: HP Pavilion
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
So I was installing Microsoft .NET , it asked me to restart , I press to restart then the computer wont restart it only shows blue screen for a second then it restart again and again..Photo : http://imgur.com/Fh0rdHT , so I think there is something fried... If u have ideas for solutions please tell me. I will give more info if its needed ..
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (1,221 Views)

Re: My computer is not starting!!

Hi there @Shikov,

May the Forums be with you!  I understand that your computer is not starting properly after installing .NET.  I am happy to help with this.

Please post the full product number for your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information.  HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

As it occurred after a software installation, you could try using a System Restore to roll back to settings from before the .NET install.  HP PCs - Using Microsoft System Restore (Windows 10, 8)

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.  

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation