Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
hp compaq nx6320
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
My problem is ...i cann't log in... user i know/password forgetin..am try best as i know but failures to long in
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey there! @hkuka, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand you have issues logging into your PC.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any software or hardware changes to your PC?

Have you turned off caps and scroll lock on your PC and tried entering the password?

Try checking with an external keyboard and check if it works.

Open a notepad on your PC and check if all the keys on the keyboard are working fine.

If there are no other accounts with Administrator rights, you do not have a password reset disk, try these other options:

You can perform an HP System Recovery to completely erase all files, including password information, and go back to the way the system was when it was first purchased.

If you don't have a set of recovery discs, please contact HP support for service options.

Link to contact HP.

Refer this article to know more information about resetting the password on your PC.

I'll keep an eye out for your response! 

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

Please click "Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the "Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say "Thanks" for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.