12-18-2018 12:45 PM
I have a blue screen on my printer with the number 068CC413. I've seen responses to other users who have had this problem,
but resetting the router, and restarting everything doesn't help. I've let it sit for months and decided to try again. I had read a while back to connect the printer to the laptop, and did that today... but again I'm clueless. Any help out there?
12-19-2018 01:50 PM
Welcome to HP Forums,
This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries.
To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:
Check if the carriage is moving freely?
Remove the cartridge and check what is the error message.
Any hardware changes made on the printer?
How is the printer connected? (Wired/wireless)
Make sure there is no jam in the printer?
I suggest you do a Hard Reset
(1) Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
(2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
(3) With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
(4) Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
(5) Wait at least 60 seconds.
(6) Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
(7) Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
(8) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Keep me posted,
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
10-19-2019 11:44 AM
If the Power reset didn't help, try updating the printer Firmware
You can refer to this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168
If the issue persists please contact HP Support for Service Options
Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee