Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet 6700 Premium
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When trying to print from my iPhone I'm unable to connect to my Wi-Fi printer.  The message I receive is: No AirPrint Printers Found.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

The most straight forwad way to print from your apple device is to make sure that both devices and the printer are connected to the same wifi network. Once this is complete, you'll be able to print from within the apple software using the print option (this is done using apple's inbuilt airprint technology).

Alternatively, with the same wifi connections, you could download the HP eprint app and print from within the app. Once everything is connected to the same network, you'll see your printer from within the app and be able to print to it.

If you have the above setup in place and you are still not seeing your printer, please try restarting your apple device - It's a simple fix that sometimes helps re-establish the connection to the printer.

Other thing sto check would be that there have been no recent changes to the wifi password.

"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

The most straight forwad way to print from your apple device is to make sure that both devices and the printer are connected to the same wifi network. Once this is complete, you'll be able to print from within the apple software using the print option (this is done using apple's inbuilt airprint technology).

Alternatively, with the same wifi connections, you could download the HP eprint app and print from within the app. Once everything is connected to the same network, you'll see your printer from within the app and be able to print to it.

If you have the above setup in place and you are still not seeing your printer, please try restarting your apple device - It's a simple fix that sometimes helps re-establish the connection to the printer.

Other thing sto check would be that there have been no recent changes to the wifi password.

"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
HP Recommended

I'm having the same problem.  It used to work just fine but since I got my new iphone 6s I find that I must shut off my printer and turn it back on again.  My phone will then find the printer and print.  But later on when I try to print again I get the same message that there are no air printers found.  There are so updates from HP for my printer, and I have confirmed that they are still on the same wifi network.  Anyone else have any ideas?

HP Recommended

I'm having similar problems with printing from mobile devices (both Apple).  It doesn't ask to set up the device like the instructions say.  And WHICH password is that?  WIFI? HPConnected? some other one I created?  Can it be reset?  Everything else is set up on home network.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.