Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
iOS

Hi there, I’ve just got a couple of questions about the hp smart app.

1) is there anyway I can print multiple photos or pictures on one a4 page ?

2) can I reduce the size of a photo or image ? At the moment in printing images / pictures and they are all printing a4 size?

the printing is for my daughters homework I do t need this size plus it’s wasting my ink.

thank you  so much 😊 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The last picture you posted is the Preview.

In that screen tap on Print to get to the Print Preview screen.

Then follow the steps in my last post.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

To resize get to the Print Preview, then tap the lower left corner of the image.

Then on the Resize & Move screen tap on Manual, then you can pinch and resize.

IMG_0804_LI (2).jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

HP Recommended

8122528C-2BB2-4D70-9394-E5FE2CDAE6AC.png

Thank you so much for your reply , appreciate it. Sorry for the delay in replying.

ive looked and I click on the image as you’ve said. I don’t get the resize and move option?

I’ve even deleted the app and reinstalled. 

The one picture Is when on print  preview, then the other is when click the image.

when I first had the app I could resize the image but now I can’t.

any ideas?

thank you once again 

269D1316-7B2D-46A3-B1CC-85658D8685CC.png

HP Recommended

The last picture you posted is the Preview.

In that screen tap on Print to get to the Print Preview screen.

Then follow the steps in my last post.

HP Recommended

Thank you so much - feel a bit silly I missed that one👍🏻. Really appreciate your help.

is there an option to print multiple small pictures on one a4 page? ( like you can on windows 10)

best wishes

marie  

HP Recommended

No multiple picture.

You can make a feature request for it.

Others have asked, if enough people ask maybe they will add it?

HP Recommended

Thank you so much for all your help. Best wishes 👍🏻

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.