05-19-2017 09:20 AM
Buongiorno a tutti!!!!!!!!
Sono un nuovo utente del forum e vorrei sapere se posso ricevere un aiuto; con la mia stampante multifunzione HP B110 c non riesco ad accedere ai servizi web per stampare in cloud. Quando voglio attivare i servizi il display mi da il messaggio "Errore connessione server... riprovare".
La stampa in wireless funziona normalmente.
Ringrazio per l'aiuto.....
05-19-2017 09:24 AM
Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.
Thank you for your understanding
05-19-2017 09:42 AM
Ok sorry! I am a new user of the forum and I would like to know if I can get help; With my HP B110 c multifunction printer I can not access web services to print in clouds. When I want to activate the services I display the message "Server Connection Error ... try again". Wireless printing works normally. Thanks for the help ..... Blackvito
05-20-2017 12:53 PM
Thanks for the post and Welcome to HP Forums @blackvito,
I understand that you are unable to enable web services on your printer.
Not to worry, I will be glad to help.
Are you facing any print quality issues?
Recommend you follow the procedure mentioned in this HP Article to enable web services on our printer.
Disable web services.
Turn off the printer.
Wait for a minute and try to enable web services.
If the issue persists, assign a static IP address to the printer and try to enable web services. Please follow the procedure mentioned below.
- Obtain the IP address of the printer (which can found by pressing the “wireless” icon on the printer control panel)
- Enter the IP address on the web browser (Ex: chrome, IE) to enter the printer EWS page.
- Go to the “Network” tab, click on “Wireless (802.11) then click on “Network address (IPV4)
- Click on the radio button which says “Manual IP” and then click “Suggest a manual IP address” to give a manual IP address to your printer.
- Click on the radio button which says “Manual DNS server” and under manual preferred type 184.108.40.206 and under manual alternate type 220.127.116.11 (This is Google DNS server address)
Let me know how it goes.
I am an HP Employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!