Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 2634

Hi all. Please help. I've switched WIFI networks, and I am unable to connect my HP Deskjet 2634 to the new network. I've managed to connect it to my laptop via USB cable, and I can see the printer on the laptops HP Smart app (connected with USB). But it does not give me the option to adjust the wireless settings.

I have also tried resetting the printer factory setting by holding the power and network buttons down for 5sec, but this hasn't worked and network button continues to blink.

Don't really understand why it's so complicated to adjust the network settings. I need to print items from my phone, so I need to connect to new network.

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

It's not complicated

https://support.hp.com/bg-en/document/c05987925 

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

this didn't work

HP Recommended

1. you are doing something wrong

2. your printer doesn't support new wi-fi ( possible if your new wi-fi is 5GHz band)

3. your printer is defective

My profile on LinkedIn

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.