Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

This message has recently appeared , the printer could not connect to web services. The server maybe busy or temporarily unavailable. Try again later. 

Help I'm nearly out of instant ink!

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Shaz271 

Hello,

In order to palliate this incident, please follow the instructions of the link HP Cannot Connect to Web Services.

Please update the printer firmware as follows:

1. In the printer front panel display, touch the Wireless icon () to retrieve the printer's IP address.
  2. Launch a web page, and then type this address in the address bar and Input. The printer Web interface opens.
  3. Click Tools tab, and then develop Printer Updates, and then Firmware Updates.
  4. Click the Check Now button to install the latest firmware update.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your response. I've just tried the process set out but unfortunately the suggested fix didn't work. All my software is up to date.

HP Recommended

@Shaz271 

Hello and thanks for your return,

In this case, I recommend that you contact HP Instant Ink U.K. customer support at the phone number displayed on this instant ink support page: https://instantink.hpconnected.com/uk/en/terms.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

HP Recommended

Thanks Mans, I contacted the HP helpline and managed to solve the problem by restoring the printer to factory defaults and reconnecting the Wfi connection and to instant ink.

Regards

Shaz271

HP Recommended

@Shaz271 

Hello and thanks for your return,

If my previous answer was favorable to you, thank you to close the subject by clicking on 'Accept as solution' at the bottom of the previous message.

I welcome you to the English HP community support.

Best regards,🤠

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.