10-19-2019 02:57 PM - edited 10-19-2019 02:59 PM
To prepare your printer for a wireless connection, restart the printer, computer and router.
- Turn off the printer, then wait 10 seconds.
- Unplug the printer's power cord.
- Turn off the computer or device from which you are trying to print.
- Plug the printer power cord into the back of the printer, then turn on the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from your wireless router, then wait 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the router.
Wait until Internet service is restored. Internet service is interrupted when the router is turned off.
- Wait at least 3 minutes, then turn on the computer.
Start installing the printer via HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers.
Do not hesitate to solicit us if necessary.