Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Envy 4520 All in one Printer

Hi, 

My Eprint Email Adresse is no available?! That are saying all my email clients. But my hp connected account said its connected. See pics. It’s works never since I had the printer.

All my Emailclients Win10/IOS/Android said when i want to send a mail to my xxxxxxxx@hpeprint.com: „The Emailserver has reject your receiver Emailadress“.

It’s not working 😞

I create an new @hpeprint.com but it’s the same prob. I checked serval times the correct email Adresse. The Test Page print from printer said. Congratulations! Now you can use your xxxx@hpeprint.com. Everything Is fine. Arrrggg... 
What i did:

-Reboot Device

-Check WiFi connected to web

- Enable/Disable/Enable Webservice in printer menu.

- Change Eprint Adresse

- Use only ip v.4

- AirPrinting Apple and Network printing “Windows” works in home network.

- VPN printing from an other location over the web works fine

-Webserver: Hp- Printer is reachable and useable over the vpn to make changes.

-Hp connected: Access for erveryone 

Hp connected Website:

Webservice Status - connected

Internetconnection - connected

Printerconnection to Hp connected - connected

Please help me thx

7C986D9C-4A3C-4013-ABDC-36CA0EF0C83D.jpegFDE0267A-BD83-473B-9B6A-D985F02B894E.png

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

What email server are you sending the mail from? this is possible due to an incorrect configuration of the email server.

May you see any difference by sending an email from Gmail as an example?

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.