Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet ink advantage
Unknown

How can I check my HP eprint history on HP Connected? I want to see all the files that have been printed by it. Is it possible?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Ananyasrivats

Thank you for joining the HP Community

Follow the below instruction.

1. Go to HP Connected, and then sign in to your account.

The My Printers window opens and a list of connected printers display.

2. From the My Printers window, click the ePrint History button for your printer.

The print history queue displays. Items in your print history expire 30 days after they arrive. If you download, share, or reprint a file, the file remains in the print history for another 30 days.

3. Click the All Printers drop-down arrow, and then click the name of the printer to view a specific printer's print history.

• If the print job displays, wait for your printer to receive the print job file or refresh the browser.

• If the print job displays with an Error icon  , follow the on-screen instructions to correct the issue, and then resend the print job.

• If the print job does not display, go to HP ePrint Job Does Not Print for detailed troubleshooting steps.

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

You gotta update yourself because this feature was discontinued long back. I wonder if you are really an HP employee. Just copy pasting answers.

HP Recommended

@Ananyasrivats

Thanks for the input.

Apart from that, the only option is to check on the sent items.

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.