Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hi samwell0491, Glad to hear everything is working. Have a wonderful day.
I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
HP Recommended

Hi.. I tried taking out the inks with the computer on and off... I've tried unplugging USB and then taking inks out but this message keeps coming up... 

HP Recommended

HELP... must finish my work and can't print... I've tried all suggestions on this post numerous times... still same error

HP Recommended

Hi Can you help me resolve this problem too? the recommendations didn't work.. how do I reset the hardware I am now 2 hours behind on my work and need to print

HP Recommended

Hi bonkaufman,

Please check your private messages i will be sending you some instructions to do a reset on the product. If you still have the same issue try the steps in the document below.

An Alphanumeric Code (Example: '0x...' or 'C2...') or 'Ink System Failure' Error Message Displays on...

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

please send reset info asap...

HP Recommended

Hi.. where are you sending me the fix? my email is [Personal Information Removed]. I still can't get this to work... do I have to throw it out and buy a new one? I cleaned the printer head as well... I've lost half a day now

HP Recommended

Hi bonkaufman,

I send you the message in the forums private message board. Refer to screenshot below to access your messages.

1.jpg

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

Hello; you mentioned in a post that you were able to resolve the HP Officejet 6500 0x61011 beb error.  Your post stated,

"Re: Error code Ox61011beb on HP Officejet 6500 e-709n

[ New ] Options 

‎11-14-2012 03:33 PM

I have resolved the printer issue. The problem was due to the wrong driver callout. Why was the driver not right ? That is a long story. We're all OK now. Thanks for your interest..."

I don't understand your post as to how you were able to fix the issue, but am having the same problem.  Would you please share how you resolved the issue?

Advance thanks! 

[Personal Information Removed]

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.