10-17-2018 07:48 AM
I am getting Error code whenever starting up, ERROR Code OXO11A17FF DOT11_PRIVATE
10-18-2018 11:02 AM
Thank you for joining HP Forums.
It's a pleasure assisting you in finding answers to your technical queries.
To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:
Are you facing this issue after an update?
Was any hardware or software change made in the printer?
Is copy working fine?
How is the printer connected to the computer?
Have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your own?
I suggest you do a Hard Reset
(1) Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
(2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
(3) With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
(4) Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
(5) Wait at least 60 seconds.
(6) Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
(7) Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
(8) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Check if this helps.
Eager to assist you!
I am an HP Employee