Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Smart app and HP Envy 5055
iOS

Using HP Smart app, how can one print MULTIPLE photos to one sheet of paper? I only see option to resize photos, but no option to print more than one photo on one sheet of paper

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@kidspace,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I see from your post that you need assistance with printing photos using HP Smart app. Don't worry I'll be glad to assist you.

After reviewing your post thoroughly, I did go through the feature and unfortunately the option that you are trying to print multiple photos on one sheet using HP Smart app is not possible.

This does not mean that you will not be able to do, You can do, what you would need to do is to first download a third party app which allows you to create a collage photos in one page.

Instagram is one option to do so, alternatively, you can search for collage app on your play store.

Here's a related HP Forums post which seems to have helped others: Click here

Alternatively, you can go through these links for more assistance.

HP Printers - Using the HP Smart App (Android, Apple iOS)

HP Printers - Printing with Apple AirPrint (iOS)

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Eagerly waiting for your response!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

HP e print had this feature, why has the new app removed the edit features?

HP Recommended

There’s an app called “print-to-size” that allows you to print as many photos as you want/can on one sheet... It also allows you to crop and size them on the app... It’s the only app of its kind that I was able to find... It works w/ any printer on your network.. I’m not sure about wired but I don’t see why not... 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.