05-18-2017 04:03 AM
Hi, I registered this printer with my HP Connected account a while back and have not used this facility for some time.
I have the HP Connected email address but I wanted to do some configuration of who can print to it and when I log in to my account it says "It looks like you haven’t added any printers to your HP Connected account" but I did and I have the printer email address to prove it!
If I try to start again with my claim code it says it has been used and I need to unlink it from the old account first which I cant as I am the only account holder there has ever been and it has disapeared from my account!
I have owned the printer from new. If I press the e-print symbol on the panel it shows my eprint email address.
If I try to print to the e-print email address I get a rejection email return with "ePrint Job Delayed".
Any help would be appreciated.
05-19-2017 11:38 AM
Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.
I understand that you are unable to print to your email address on the HP connected account.
Don't worry as I have a few steps that should help fix this issue.
And here's the step by step guide for you listed below:
Disable Web Services:
1. On your printer control panel, touch or press the HP ePrint icon or button, and then touch or press Settings.
If your printer control panel does not have an icon or button, navigate to Web Services Setup, Network Setup, or Wireless Settings to open the Web Services menu, depending on your printer model.
2. Select Turn Off, Disable, or Remove, depending on your printer model.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to turn off Web Services.
Enable Web services:
a. Touch the ePrint button on the control panel.
The ePrint information sheet prints, containing a printer code.
c. Go to www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter, click the Sign In button, and then click the Sign-Up link at the top of the window that appears.
d. When prompted, enter the printer code to add your printer.
2. Touch ePrint on the control panel. From the Web Services Summary screen, get your printer's email address.
3. Compose and send an email to your printer's email address from your computer or mobile device, anywhere and anytime. Both the email message and recognized attachments will print.
Let me know how this works.
You have a good day ahead.
I am an HP Employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!