Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Desmond7
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy 5540 Is not printing in colour from my desp top but will print in colour from my phone

HP Envy 5540
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
HP Envy 5540 Is not printing in color from my des top but will print in color from my phone
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4,932 4,924 316 362
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy 5540 Is not printing in colour from my desp top but will print in colour from my phone

@Desmond7, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

This seems like an issue with the print driver. Let us try these steps to resolve this issue:

Run HP Print and Scan Doctor to diagnose and fix any driver issue

Click here to download the file. Once downloaded, make sure to run the file to start the installation and click on 'Fix printing'.

If the issue persists, proceed to the next step.

Uninstall the previously installed HP drivers and install the driver compatible with WIn 7 on your Win 10 PC which may resolve this issue.

Click here to download the HP Full-featured driver.

Once downloaded, make sure to run the file to start the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.

Try printing.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation