Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8715
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Ugh...OK...so my printer reads: Cartridge Problem. One or more cartridges are missing or damaged. Until cartridges are replaced, make sure the printer is turned on to avoid damage to the printer. This is model HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 All-In-One

I have replaced all the cartridges with brand NEW HP brand ones and still have message.

Cost me a boat load and replaced with brand new HP ones...to avoid the issue of knock offs

Still get same message/error as listed in first paragraph. Have updated apps via printer.

HELP anybody!!! Please... you can email me at: msalesses@shepardes.com

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @marksalesses

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Asmita,

My serial # is: __________ and my warranty expired in 2018.

This isn't a warranty issue, it's a request for HELP to overcome why when I buy all new HP ink cartridges that I still get the ERROR. Can't believe it's broken, has hardly been used until this COVID-19 crap.

I have:

~removed all cartridges, reinstalled them

~blew any dust (none visible) out of connectors

~restarted both printer and computer multiple times

I'm sure this is an easy fix that someone must know. Can't believe I'm the 1st in history of universe with this issue.

Would love any/all help. Thanks, Mark

HP Recommended

OMG...this Community Board takes FOREVER to get responses. What great customer service. HP needs to take a page out of Headsets.com customer service playbook. They are the BEST in the world. Mark

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.