Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 2
8 4 2 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

HP Officejet Pro 9015 connected to a Toshiba Chromebook 2 doesn't allow multiple copies

HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 9015
Chrome OS

My new HP Officejet Pro 9015, connected to a Toshiba Chromebook 2 - 2015 Edition (CB35-C3350), doesn't allow me to print multiple copies.  I can set the copy button at 3, 5 or 10 copies -- but I always get only one copy.  Uninstalled and disconnected printer. Restarted printer and computer. Checked and unchecked the collate button.  No change -- I only get only one copy, no matter what number I put in the copy box.  Everything else print-wise works perfectly.  Help, please!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Author
Level 2
8 4 2 1
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I resolved this problem by downloading the "HP Print for Chrome" extension.  It loaded into my Print control panel -- no more problems.  Printer now gives me multiple copies when I enter 2, 3, 30 copies.  This extension should work for other Chromebooks, too.    

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,707 22,600 1,244 1,341
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@JB81

Welcome to HP support community.

Good to know that issue is resolved.

Feel free to contact us in the future if you need any assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation