3 2 0 4
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Photo Creations : Error number 12029

HP Photo Creations
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Dear team,

HP Photo Creation application doesn't start, always fails at the Flash start up with error number : 12029. i have currently tried full stack install (bundled) as well as latest version download from http://www.hp.com/global/us/en/consumer/digital_photography/free/software/photo-creations.html?jumpi....

Error Description is  : There was a problem establishing a secure internet connection to the rocketlife server. error number : 12029.

HP Photo Creations Error number 12029.PNG

Kindly assist,

Sincerely,

Ecstasy

6 REPLIES 6
ecstasy
Level 1
3 2 0 4
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Photo Creations Error 12029.PNG

Level 9
1,067 1,062 62 268
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Ecstasy.

HP retired the HP Photo Creations program on December 1, 2019. The software no longer runs. HP is soliciting ideas for future programs at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DPSWN6V. You can also contact HP Photo Creations customer support at www.hp.com/go/supportform.

Thank you,

RocketLife

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
ecstasy
Level 1
3 2 0 4
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi RocketLife,

Many thanks for your valuable information.

I just have a question about why the notification isn't available in the download page ? Why the application download link still available/enabled though it is now retired and became obsolete ?.

Do you have an idea when this broken links and inactive links and content is removed from the site ?. I mean the clean up activity 

Level 9
1,067 1,062 62 268
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Ecstasy.

Thanks for pointing out the obsolete download links. HP maintains that page. I'll send a note to our contacts there.

Happy printing,

RocketLife 

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
bencio
Level 1
1 1 0 4
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When should we expect new HP Photo Creations, or similar software?

Thank you. 🤔

Turtle70
1 1 0 0
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There was a notice that showed the HP Photo Creations would be shutting down.  It would not be accessible after November 2019.  No matter what its gone!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation