Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
iOS

Hi, I've install the HP Smart app on my iPhone.  From there I can see and select my network printer (HP Color LaserJet CP2025).

When I send a picture to be printed, I can see the light flashing on the printer and the status message on the printer changing to "Printing document", but then nothing.  

While the light is blinking, I've check on the document queue of the printer but it's always empty.

After a few try, I've got a message on the printer saying the memory was low and I had to reset it.

Is it possible the pictures are sent to the memory but then they get stuck there?

I've tried on another network printer: HP OfficeJet 4500 and it works fine?!?

Any idea of what I might be missing?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Sylayo 

The HP Smart application is not supported on this printer.

You are not doing it wrong - the printer just does not support the setup.

Product introduced 2008-2009

Product Homepage

HP Color LaserJet CP2025 Printer series

Mobile Printing – Options, How-to, Help, and Information

Print from your Android, iOS, or Amazon Fire device with the HP Mobile printing app.

Read this document first - List of printers and supported applications

HP Printers - Mobile Printing Solutions Compatible with HP Printers

Partial Excerpt

Model
HP Printing Apps and Cloud Services
Smartphone & Tablet Built-in Printing Solutions
Other Printing Solutions
HP Color LaserJet CP2025d/CP2025dn Printer
None

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

2020 Year of Rat

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.