Did you mean: 
Badaxe6 Tutor
Tutor
10 10 0 7
Message 21 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ePrint service not working

I have no CONNECTIVITY - still - just stopped working today !!! July 21st - ROLLING BACK MS UPDATE isn't possible-  the only reason i purchased hp - was for eprint - when will it be fixed ??????

techteased777 Top Student
Top Student
2 2 0 2
Message 22 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Same Issue here - Can't sign in when it prompts for email address.  "To enable HP ePrint on your Computer you need to register this HP ePrint driver with the HP ePrint Service.  If you have an HP Connected account use the email associated with this account."  HP ePrint Registration "Unable to communicate with the HP ePrint service.  Ensure you have a valid internet connection then try again."  Internet works fine on Windows 10, Windows Server 2016.  Happening on multiple Windows 10 computers.  I can email using Google Cloud Print but that is just extra clicks for no reason. 

Badaxe6 Tutor
Tutor
10 10 0 7
Message 23 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Exactly the same thing- i've tried from  6 different machines- 4 on separate networks-  all have internet connectivity no issues - just issue with logging in with credentials to hp - very very unhappy 

i was online with support earlier - they gave me this link https://instantink.hpconnected.com/us/en/chat_fallback?launch=unknown they're not open !!!

Badaxe6 Tutor
Tutor
10 10 0 7
Message 24 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OMG - i have been online /on phone with every dept - they keep tossing me to another area- no help at all - REALLY DISAPPOINTED - have talked to product support- cloud support windows support and instant ink - insane

Tags (1)
Badaxe6 Tutor
Tutor
10 10 0 7
Message 25 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

according to the website - its no longer supported-   insane - This product is no longer serviced by HP. You may search for possible solutions on this support website.

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
3,020 2,961 184 521
Message 26 of 26
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Badaxe6

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation