10-16-2019 09:23 PM
I purchased a Netgear router to replace an old D-Link.
My HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 does not recognize the router. (wireless)
Is it the IP address and if so do I change the address on the printer or router?
10-19-2019 02:09 PM
Do you have other devices that connect to your new Router?
Please restore the printer's Network Settings back to defaults
1. From the printer control panel, touch or swipe down the tab at the top of the screen to open the Dashboard, and then touch ( Setup ).
2. Touch Network Setup.
3. Touch Restore Network Settings. A message appears stating that the network defaults will be restored.
4. Touch Yes
Next run the wireless setup wizard again to connect to your new Router
1. From the printer control panel, touch or swipe down the tab at the top of the screen to open the Dashboard, and then touch (Wireless).
2. Touch ( Settings ).
3. Touch Wireless Settings.
4. Touch Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
5. Follow the display instructions to complete the setup.
Let me know how it goes 😊
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee