Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

The question is how do I enlarge print size on printer when copying document?

20 REPLIES 20
HP Recommended

HI

Which printer model?

Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

HP Recommended

My printer is an HP Officejet J4580 All-in-One

HP Recommended

HI,

On this model those options are limited to the following. You can find them in the copy menu.

•  Actual Size
  •  Fit to Page
  •  Custom 100%
  •  Full Page 91%
  •  Legal > Ltr 72%

Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

HP Recommended

I wanted to email a postcard I received to a family member.  The printing is very small.  I want to enlarge the printing and then email the information.  Any suggestions?

HP Recommended

My printer is Photosmart 309A.  How do I enlarge a document that I printed?

HP Recommended

i want to enlarge a print size document

HP Recommended

@goarmy - what kind of printer do you have?

@swood91819 - Did you mean the c309a Photosmart Premium Fax?

1. If so then I believe you would move the cursor down until you see the word "Copy" highlighted on the front panel. Press OK.
  2. To access the copy menu, press the symbol of a menu which is the second button down closest to the screen.
  3. Click "OK" when you see the words "Actual Size" to open up more options. 
  4. Scroll down until you see "Custom 100%" and press OK.
  5. Make the number larger than 100% to make the picture bigger or less than to print a smaller copy.
  6. Press OK to keep those settings. Then press the back arrow until you see the menu where you select the number of copies. Make your selection or just press the color or black copy button to print it off. 

Let me know if you had another model printer in mind or if this didn't work.

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.

Every problem has a solution!
HP Recommended

I have a HP 6520 Series printer......and am having a problem copying information pages......the print is to small.

and if there is more than one  page I can receive only the 1st page. I have looked for info on the printer and nothing

comes up.

HP Recommended
Model 6525
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.