Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp envy 4520 all in one series

I have been unable to get the printables off of my 4520 printer it just says get more at the top and then continue to update but then says no new apps available for this printer I'm stuck please help 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@judex630

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

HP Printables is a free service from HP where you can Print pages from the web, without using a computer, by setting it up. You can print coloring pages, calendars, puzzles, recipes, maps, and more, depending on the apps available in your country/region.
Go to the HP Connected website for more information and specific terms and conditions: www.hpconnected.com

HP printables can be deactivated by removing web services.

To remove Web Services: 
1. From the printer control panel display, touch
( ePrint ), and then touch (Web Services Settings).
2. Touch Remove Web Services.
3. Touch Yes to confirm.

Let me know how this goes.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I like the printables I print out things to occupy my grandkids I don't want to turn it off I just can't seem to get it back it says it's up to date but there are no apps or pages on it

HP Recommended

@judex630

Alright, in that case, let us turn on the Web Services first if not already ON

Make sure the printer is connected to a wired (Ethernet) or wireless network with an active Internet connection.

On your control panel, press the HP ePrint icon or button.

1. If your control panel does not have an HP ePrint icon or button, navigate to Web Services Setup, Network Setup, or Wireless Settings to open the Web Services menu.

• If a Web Services Summary screen or connected status displays, Web Services is already on.

Example of Web Services Summary screen

• If a prompt to turn on Web Services or setup HP ePrint displays, press Turn On, Enable, or Setup.

Example of clicking Setup to turn on Web Services.

2. Follow the on-screen instructions to turn on Web Services. If you are prompted to update the firmware, press OK.

Login to HP connected account on a PC.

Go to Services tab. Add the required apps which will be later displayed on the printer screen.

Note: You may not be able to add the apps from the printer screen. It would say "up to date". Click here to know more about HP Connected account.

keep me posted for further assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.