Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Basic HP wireless printer
Other

I don't know what printer I bought because I haven't opened the box it's replacing up officejet, I was hoping to print of my tablet which is a Huawei mate 5 but they have there own printer and app and routers. I wish I had known this it's not like a true Android it seems to use alot of windows apps and I can't open certain downloads because it's in there file system and PDF for office will I be able to my new hp? There's nothing wrong with the old one just needed ink and I have to use laptop and I get into trouble with Windows. Anyone else run into this issue with Huawei?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Debscomunity 

Please use Google Play to download HP Smart app and install on your Huawei. You have not opened the box but the box should have at least the name of the model outside.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Just Looked hopefully I don't have it backwards? It's desktop 2562 hope desktop doesn't stand for the type of computer to use Thanks for your help

HP Recommended

@Debscomunity 

I've got no idea what is desktop 2562. Google shows me it is not a computer. Could be you are talking about HP DeskJet 2652 All-in-One Printer, its specs

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c05405266#AbT6

which says it supports Mobile printing. Please try the following setup

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c04024231

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Your absolutely right! Sorry I know I'm thinking faster than I write. I'll have to for sure set it up Thanks for the support Deb

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.