Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
InkPress
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am unable to print from my android mobile via my HP Envy all-in-one printer. I entered the same IP

HP Envy 5540 series all-in-one
Android 9.0 Pie

I am unable to print from my mobile phone articles from the Internet as I did before. First the printer displayed printer feature locked. When I attempt to print it shows up on the printer oth devices are connected. I then go to print, it remains stuck on print preview not printing. I have installed HP plug in several times. I notice that this has been updated to hp smart. Since then unable to print. Installed this feature as such but its the same feature that displays when you go to print. Called HP support who very kindly tried to help and sent follow up email asking if problems had resolved. I had to go to work. I came back late yesterday so unable to follow up as yet. Its been over 5 days trying to deal with this issue. Please Advise

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,049 5,041 316 367
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am unable to print from my android mobile via my HP Envy all-in-one printer. I entered the same IP

@InkPress, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

• Make sure the printer and the Phone are connected to the same wireless network.
  • This printer supports only 2.4GHz network.
  • If you have a Dual-band router and both 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks share the same name/SSID, the printer will not be able to connect to the network. In this case, contact your Internet service provider to assign different names to both the networks.

Use HP Smart app to print from your mobile device.

Click here to download and know more about the app.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation