beccaxalst
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ink Cartridge not Recognised

HP ENVY 5546
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I've recently installed my printer and signed up for instant ink, however it says my ink won't be sent until I have installed my cartridges but I already have.

I have installed my cartiages but the HP Smart app still says that I need to install them. 

I've tried taking them out and putting them back in but that hasn't worked.

What should I do?

Thanks in advance?

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,068 21,032 1,383 2,202
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ink Cartridge not Recognised

@beccaxalst,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I understand you have a concern regarding your Instant Ink cartridges. Don't worry I'll be glad to help you.

I need to know few details regarding your Instant ink account to help you get the ink cartridge.

Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

I am sending you a private message with the information required. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Please reply back on the public post as this Private message box is not monitored.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation