Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I want to add another printer to my Instant Ink account for my daughter at university.

Can this printer have a seperate shipping address for the ink than my existing printer.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Unfortunately, you can't add an additional printer to an existing instant ik account - you'll need to create a seperate one. Only one printer can be associated with an account.  By creating a new account, you can have a different address to the one associated with your existing printer.

You can use the same HP connected account to hot your additional instant ink account.

"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

Unfortunately, you can't add an additional printer to an existing instant ik account - you'll need to create a seperate one. Only one printer can be associated with an account.  By creating a new account, you can have a different address to the one associated with your existing printer.

You can use the same HP connected account to hot your additional instant ink account.

"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
HP Recommended
Thanks,
So I just create another instant ink account within my HP connected account.
So I just click the tab add printer, is this correct.

Graham.
HP Recommended

Hi

Unfortunately that is not (currently, as of 2018-03-22 at least) the case.

I have two HP instant ink printers, one in home and one 2 hours drive away, in the accommodation that I use Monday to Friday for work.

I have managed to add both printers to the one account, and as a result, I can't seem to get the two different instant ink printers to have different delivery addresses.

I have previously contacted support in USA, because the UK one was shut, and they assured me that I can add two addresses.  However, every time i change the address, it changes for both printers, and I end up without ink sometimes.

I can't seem to find a contact number to speak to anyone at the instant ink department either...

Crazy...

😞

Glen

HP Recommended

@GCollinson

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums, 

I understand your concern and to help you out, 

I have escalated your concern to HP's Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options (if any). 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send a Private Message, if you aren't contacted within 4-5 business days.  

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well, 

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.