cancel
Sylbel Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My HP Desk Jet 3630 only prints half of my letter, up and down. How can I fix this.

HP Desk Jet 3630
Unknown

I use a HP Desk Jet 3630 printer and when I print a full page, it only prints half of the page vertically.   Does anyone know how to fix this.  

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
2,544 2,352 170 187
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My HP Desk Jet 3630 only prints half of my letter, up and down. How can I fix this.

@Sylbel, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Which Operating system are you using?

Check the estimated ink levels.

Replace any low or empty ink cartridges

Make a Standalone Photocopy on the printer and check if it prints fine. From this, we can conclude if this is a hardware or a driver issue.

If the printer is able to make a copy fine, reinstall HP Drivers

Also, perform step 7 and 8 from this document.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Sylbel Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When I print a copy off the printer,  it is fine.  It is just when I try to print something from my computer.  My husband has a computer and it prints fine from his.   SylBel

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
2,544 2,352 170 187
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Sylbel

Thank you for the response.

To give you the right troubleshooting steps, Which Operating system are you using?

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation