06-13-2019 11:04 AM
I have tried all the recommend bluetooth troubleshooting and none of it is working. The Bluetooth radio will not turn on even after clicking it to turn on.
06-15-2019 02:26 PM
Welcome to the HP Community
I suggest you do a Hard Reset on the printer
(1) Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
(2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
(3) With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
(4) Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
(5) Wait at least 60 seconds.
(6) Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
(7) Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
(8) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Reset Bluetooth settings
To reset Bluetooth settings on the printer to the factory defaults:
1. Touch right arrow, and then touch Bluetooth on the control panel.
2. Touch Settings, and then touch Reset Bluetooth.
Update the firmware for the printer using this link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-officejet-150-mobile-all-in-one-printer-series-l511/4231411/...
Restart the printer.
Keep me posted, how it goes!
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee