Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (87 Views)

My printer can't print anything out, even it have full ink

Product Name: Deskjet 3540
Operating System: iOS
I use my iPhone app pages to connect the air printer successfully connected but can't print the text out. I change another app and try it again, it also can't print the text out. I checked my printer have full ink
0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (65 Views)

Re: My printer can't print anything out, even it have full ink

[ Edited ]

Hi @Xinnyi,

Welcome to HP Support Forums. :) I'm here to help.

I read your post and came to know that you are not able to print text documents from an iOS device.

Printing a self-test page is the easiest way to isolate wether it's an issue with the printer or the app. The steps below should help you print a Print Quality Diagnostic report:

1.) On the printer control panel, press the Down Arrow () to scroll to Tools, and then press OK.

2.) Press the Down Arrow () to scroll to Print Quality Report, and then press OK. The printer prints the test page.

Review the diagnostic areas of the test page to check for defects. If you don't see any text on the report, then it's a possible that its an issue with the app, if that's the case then uninstall and re-install the app from your iOS device. If you do find defects on the report, then please try steps 10, 11 and 12 from this document: http://hp.care/2oF3V79

Let me know if you have any questions.

**Click on the "Thumbs Up Icon" on the left to say "thanks" for helping!**

**Please click  "Accept Solution" if this has resolved your issue.**

senan6806
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation