Question

Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 1 of 7 (151 Views)

Need more than 300 pages per month

[ Edited ]
Product Name: Instant Ink
Operating System: macOS 10.12 Sierra

I have a new job that now requires me to print a lot more than I used to. This month I will have printed 594 pages, way more than the 300 maximum allowed under my account, so I will have to pay the overage. 

I am wondering if you have any larger Instant Ink accounts, say for a small business, which is essentially what I have in my home office.  I am now printing twice the amount allowed under your larget plan. What do you recommend? 

Wisconsin 

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 7 (135 Views)

Re: Need more than 300 pages per month

At present time 300 pages is the maximum.

HP is always looking for better ways to improve the Instant Ink program.  Check back to the Instant Ink web site every few weeks and see if there is an update.

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Thumbs Up to the right in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution .
I used to work for HP but I saw the light and retired!

Printer Hint #1 - Always buy a printer with a display panel for easy configuration.
Printer Hint #2 - Always buy a printer with separate black and separate color cartridges.
Printer Hint #3 - Always buy a wireless printer with an Ethernet port for backup.
Special Hint: There is a 97.2% (and increasing) chance the information you seek is in the User Guide/Manual or on your printers HP Support Page. Remember, Google is your friend.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 7 (132 Views)

Thanks for your prompt answer, although it does not help me.  I am having my doubts that HP Instant Ink is worth the cost, not to mention the eeriness ofnmy number of pages being monitored.

I will look at other companies to see what they have to offer. Printers are cheap these days. It's the ink that costs so much. I will check Epson and Lexmark. 

Provost
Message 4 of 7 (110 Views)

Looks like Instant Ink is not for you.   Ink is cheap for me.  Only $2.25 for XL cartridges that last 6-8 months.  But I don't do 500 pages a month either.

Printer Hint #1 - Always buy a printer with a display panel for easy configuration.
Printer Hint #2 - Always buy a printer with separate black and separate color cartridges.
Printer Hint #3 - Always buy a wireless printer with an Ethernet port for backup.
Special Hint: There is a 97.2% (and increasing) chance the information you seek is in the User Guide/Manual or on your printers HP Support Page. Remember, Google is your friend.
Honor Student
Message 5 of 7 (100 Views)

Please tell me where you can find the larger (xl) ink cartridges for under$3.  

Provost
Message 6 of 7 (90 Views)

Never said it was for HP printers.  

Student
Message 7 of 7 (49 Views)

There is a 500 page plan, I just got put on it!  Click on My Account, and My Plan, and it lists all the options.  The tech told me the 500 page plan is new, still in testing.  So if it's not there, use the chat and ask them to put you on it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation