Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP BL460C
Other

Hi,

I am writing requesting for technical help,I work fo an institution having 6 blade servers.two weeks ago one of those servers didin`t recognize power because of general power cuttof,I remove it from Enclosure C7000 and re-inserted again.

What is stranger now is that the server can`t ping any of the 5 ESXI 5.5.0 Remaining and that is the server which was holding the Vcenter therefore I can`t connect to the vcenter as usual.

I can use putty for Onboard Administration(2) and for FlexFabric switch I can access it via browser or putty.

Could you please help me to know what to do for re-establishing network after having such problemes.

When trying to find solution on the web they said that once happened the blade has to be resetted with commands via OA issue the command:RESET Server <number> where the number indicate the bay number.

In virtual connect I notice some errors

refer to image below:

Stacking Links.png

I will be very thankful if someone here help me to solve this problem.

Via ESXI 5.5 CLI ,I tried to check the network and port settings but nothing changed and when trying to test the management network that server can`t ping any of the enviornment.

Using iLO of that server I find somewhere indicated that the Link is disconnected and in ESXi CLI they say als that the network ports are disconnected.

From the rest of the network I can`t even ping that ESXI host nor any other operation and that is the one which was holding the vcenter and many critical server application.

Kindly help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

You may also want to post your question on the HPE Community Support Forum -- Server Blades section...

https://community.hpe.com/t5/HPE-BladeSystem-Server-Blades/bd-p/bladescategory01#.WTmTimaGPGg

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

You may also want to post your question on the HPE Community Support Forum -- Server Blades section...

https://community.hpe.com/t5/HPE-BladeSystem-Server-Blades/bd-p/bladescategory01#.WTmTimaGPGg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.