Post new question
Question

Top Student
Message 1 of 5 (108 Views)
Accepted Solution

Photo tray emptu

Product Name: Envy 5660
Operating System: iOS

It keeps on displaying photo tray empty.. I don't want photo tray . I am using 8 X11 plain paper in plain tray.

its so stubborn cuz I already pick legal size. It still says photo tray still empty. About ten times.

i try to print from my iPad Pro. I click print on my iPad Pro. The wireless connection is fine.

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: Photo tray emptu

Hi,

Airprint has some restrictions with regards to the default paper sizes for various print jobs. I suggest you try the HP ePrint or AIO app as these will offer much more flexability in terms of print options.

View solution in context
Distinguished Professor
Message 2 of 5 (78 Views)

Hi,

Airprint has some restrictions with regards to the default paper sizes for various print jobs. I suggest you try the HP ePrint or AIO app as these will offer much more flexability in terms of print options.

"Although I am a HP employee, I'm speaking for myself and not on behalf of HP"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Top Student
Message 3 of 5 (69 Views)

I had clicked kudos but I want you to know that I  am aware of AiO  Remote app in App Store. Already downloaded and installed on IPad Pro. I want to know about your comment on E Print app. Is it another app cuz it's not listed in App Store. Are both the same?

i think I am going to figure it out. I think photo tray still empty problem was due to printing from camera app.it was all wrong although aio had already installed. Somehow I inadvertently was in camera app. That's how it happened. I will try to print from aio remote app with PRINT PHOTOS and PRINTER SETTINGS.

Top Student
Message 4 of 5 (65 Views)

Hp eprint in App Store has been labeled discontinued. 

Distinguished Professor
Message 5 of 5 (48 Views)

The AIO app has more functionality so I would use that. 

"Although I am a HP employee, I'm speaking for myself and not on behalf of HP"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation