Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Photosmart 5510 Internet Connectivity

HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One Printer series - B111
macOS 10.12 Sierra

I have an HP Photosmart 5510 Printer that I have used for years. It has the ability to connect to wifi and use ePrint as well as Apple AirPrint. Revently, I have had internet connectivity issues. The printer keeps going offline. AirPrint no longer works and ePrint no longer works. Everytime I want to use it, I have to turn off the wifi on the printer (even though is says its connected to the internet) and reconnect it through setup wizard. It will then print a few pages and then go offline. I have to go back, disconnect from wifi, then reconnect via setup wizard, then stop/resume printing on my desktop. I am using macOS 10.13 and iOS 11. I have installed the most up to date software / drivers. I have already done a printer facotry reset (twice). Nothing is working. The new ePrint website for HP does not allow me to connect my printer even though I had already setup an email years go.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Intern Intern
Intern
28 28 1 2
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Photosmart 5510 Internet Connectivity

Hi, please check this support document. You likely done Step1, Step 2 is windows only, but Step 4 on are probably worth looking onto.

I am an HP employee.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation