Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Chromebook X360 14-DA0011DX
Other

Hello.

I set up my HP printer to print via Cloud. I can print anything in the Chrome browser with no issue. 

I cannot, however, print any emails via my email app. I've tried Gmail and am currently using Blue Mail. I highlight the email and select "Print".  I continually get the message "Print spooler stopped working". 

There is no option in my email app to download the email to Google Drive and save. I could print from the file if it were in Google Drive.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Fasterthangas

Try the steps mentioned in HP document and check if you can print:- Click here

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Fasterthangas

Welcome to HP support community.

Delete your printer from Google Cloud Print, then re-add it:

• If you haven't yet, sign in to your Chromebook.
  • Open Chrome.
  • Go to the Google Cloud Print list of printers.
  • Delete any duplicate printers from the list.
  • Delete your printer from the list.
  • Set up your printer with Google Cloud Print again.

You can refer this HP document for more assistance:- Click here

Let me know how ti goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I've done this already. If you read that page it mentions that you have to print from the Chrome browser. My issue is that I can't print from my email app. I click on "print" within the email app and I get the spooler message. It does not matter what email app I use. How can I print an email from the Chrome browser? I don't believe I can. I can't even save the email and print it from Google Drive or documents. 

Thanks for trying.

HP Recommended

@Fasterthangas

Try the steps mentioned in HP document and check if you can print:- Click here

I hope that helps.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you very much. This works perfect. I now open Gmail in the Chrome browser and I'm able to print email content.

HP Recommended

@Fasterthangas

Good to know that issue is resolved.

Feel free to contact us in the future if you need any assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.